There’s never a dull moment for our Maintenance Team!
While Takodah feels lonely without the bustling of campers, it’s an important time for us to improve our facilities. Keith and his sidekicks, George and John, have certainly had their hands full with projects for this school year:
- Building the final two cabins to complete North Camp
- Installing a new floor in the Dining Hall
- Renovating the kitchen and installing new equipment
- Purchasing and assembling all new mountain bikes
- Purchasing all new canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Installing all new wireless internet in the business areas of camp
- Painting Cabin 21
- Repairing the deck of the Camp Office
- Squaring up the floor in TPAC
Of course, all that doesn’t even take into account snow removal and all the other work that comes with a New Hampshire winter!
If you’re interested in supporting any of these projects, please contact Artie Lang, Executive Director, at 603-352-0447 or by email.
CATEGORY: Takodah Whispers