Summer Camp 2020 is canceled due to COVID-19. Learn more! We are now accepting staff applications for Summer Camp 2021.
- Must be 18 years of age and a high school graduate
- Must pass application, reference and a criminal background checks
- Must submit a Form I-9, a Form W-4 and a Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- Must submit Health History and Physical Examination Information
- See our Personnel Policies for additional information
In addition to your application, you’re required to submit three reference forms from adults who can attest to your character and work ethic. The three references must include at least:
- 1 Family Member and 2 Non-relatives
- 1 Man and 1 Woman
As soon as you submit your application, please email the link to the Reference Form to your references. You cannot move forward until we have your references, so ask them to submit the forms right away.
We’ll schedule an interview with you when we receive your application and reference forms. The interview process for such a large team requires several months. If you face a time limit because of other opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com or 603-352-0447.
If you’re a former Takodah camper or staff member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-352-0447.
If you’re new to Takodah, we only recruit international staff from the agencies below. Please contact them directly about applying for a position at a summer camp:
If you have questions or concerns about Summer Camp positions, please contact us at email@example.com or 603-352-0447.