Every camper is guaranteed one cabin mate request, as long as they follow the proper procedures. We cannot accommodate more than one request per camper under any circumstance. In making cabin mate requests, families need to follow these guidelines:
- Each camper may only request one other camper
- Both campers must request each other
- Both campers must be the same gender and age—if one camper is older, they must drop down to the younger cabin
- Both requests must be made in writing during the registration process or in an email to the Camp Office at least three weeks before your session
- Camp Takodah is not able to make cabin changes on Opening Days for any reason.
Please email your cabin mate request to Linda DuBois, our Office Manager, at email@example.com.