Bienvenue à Montréal !
August 5th – August 9th 2019
Ages: 14-16 Cost: $700
Interested in learning how to travel? Discover how to put together an itinerary, book hotels, make reservations, find places to eat, and more! This five-day Heritage Tour to Canada will teach kids how to become self-sufficient travelers all while exploring the history and beauty of Montreal. From applying for our passports together, through to making decisions about where to visit and how to get there, we will give your kids the tools to become the tour guide on their own adventures.
Only 12 Spots Available!
Call (603) 352-0447 to Register Today!
- Pre-Trip Registration at Camp Takodah: May 18, 2019 (Mandatory)
- Passport Day in Keene, NH: May 5th (Optional)
- $175 Deposit Due at Registration
Fundraisers (available to all participants):
- Chocolate Bars (Available from Registration til Departure)
- Yankee Candle (Available Mid March to Mid April)
*Fee includes all lodging, transportation, meals, venues, and pre-trip retreats.
Fee DOES NOT include passport book or passport card fees.